5. John O’Regan/Diamond Rings: This dude is rather ambiguous about his sexuality, so I don’t know for sure that he’s gay. He’s not another Ricky Martin; he’s just doing this whole androgyny, no-sexuality thing, which is pathetic or fascinating, depending on how you look at it. He has legions of fans, gay and straight, and his theatrical videos and stage shows have made him a YouTube sensation. If he plays his cards right and releases some pop hits, we might hear someone other than Gaga or Rihanna on top 40 radio for a change. Can you imagine?
4. Kathlyn Beatty: Warren Beatty and Annette Bening’s teenaged daughter told her movie-star parents that she wants a sex change; the announcement has allegedly caused a rift between her mom and dad. (She’s supportive, and he’s not). Something tells me that with parents like Warren Beatty and Annette Bening, whether Kathlyn is a boy or a girl, she won’t have any trouble finding someone to jump in her bed and will probably end up with an Oscar or two in the process. Shirley-fucking-MacLaine is her aunt. 'Nough said!
3. Chris Colfer: I hate him. I hate him because he’s sweet, smart and talented. With Ryan Murphy mentoring him on the set of Glee, he has written the screenplay for Struck By Lightning, which will film this summer, as well as the pilot for the '60s children's book The Leftover Witch, which is reportedly scheduled to be picked up this fall. Did I mention this bitch is only 20?
2. Princess Boy: I first saw Dyson Kilodavis on The Joy Behar Show. His mom had written a book called My Princess Boy about her adorable son who loves to wear dresses, play with dolls and pretend to be a princess. Uhm, who doesn’t? You can find the clip of Dyson and his mom chatting with Joy on YouTube. It’ll warm your heart and make you believe that maybe things are getting better because little princess boys are also little soldiers, helping in the fight for equality. You go, girl!
1. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt: Okay, I’m probably going to get sued or assassinated for saying this, but doesn’t she look like a little Ellen? Regardless, Shiloh is already gorgeous, and whether she grows up gay or straight, her last name is JOLIE-PITT. So watch yourself.