Monday, October 8, 2012
- Canadian Thanksgiving is still a far less half-assed holiday than Columbus Day.
- Halloween, a far superior holiday compared to both of these, is just three weeks away! Woohoo! Actual holidays!
- Pumpkins. Fucking pumpkins everywhere.
- Between Bieber and Gaga's on-stage vomiting, all pop stars will likely be wiped out Contagion-style by the end of the year.
- Avril Lavigne's wedding to Chad Kroeger ensures that the worst of Canadian music remains self-contained.
- Kate McKinnon, who is quickly becoming the best part of Saturday Night Live.
- The bike lanes on Jarvis Street! Oh, wait . . .
- That one guy at Dundas Square who just shouts "BELIEVE!" at tourists.
- Cold weather means no more patio season. Yay for eating indoors like a normal, civilized person!
- Filler, for when you want a nice round 10-point list, but can't think of anything else to be thankful for.
Powered by BlogEngine.NET 126.96.36.199