Want to get your porn company some quick press? Offer a celebrity vast amounts of money (ideally, more than you can possibly afford) to star in an adult film.
Today, Raging Stallion Studios offered gay pop star Ricky Martin $1-million to film a sex scene with hunky Austin Wilde.
I'd love to see it happen... but really, it ain't gonna.
Ricky Martin and Raging Stallion Studios' exclusive Austin Wilde
RECENT HISTORY OF RIDICULOUS CELEBRITY PORN OFFERS:
- Levi Johnston was offered $100,000 for a solo porn video. Sarah Palin's former-son-in-law-to-be declined the offer and posed for Playgirl instead.
- Cezar Capone, self described "king of all MILF films," offered Sarah Palin $2-million to star in an adult film. Capone offered an extra $100,000 (and a snowmobile) for Palin's husband, Todd, to co-star in the film.
- Britain's Got Talent star Susan Boyle was offered $1-million to lose her virginity on film. The porn producer offered fans the chance to choose the title of Boyle's debut flick.
- "Octomom" Nadya Suleman was offered $1-million to star in a porn film. Wrote TMZ: "Octomom is used to having multiple people inside of her at once..."
- Spencer Pratt, star of MTV's The Hills, was offered money to appear in a Lucas Entertainment film. "He was born to be in a gay-porn blockbuster," said CEO Michael Lucas.